Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dear Spurtans

Its been almost three months since my last post. I understand that there has been alot of controversy surrounding the content of my blog. Some say that my articles have been lifted from a certain All Action No Plot blog, others say,,,mostly the same. Well, today I address this issues. Plagiarism is wrong especially if it is done with the intent to take credit for someone elses work. I admit that some of my articles were lifted from AANP due to laziness but mostly because im a fan but in no way did I intend to take credit for the work...exactly. Spurtan is mostly a African blog in addition to being a Spurs blog and the content placed here was intended for an African audience. AANP is a fantastic blog written by fantastic writers and Spurs fanatics who I very much respect and not many people would hold a candle to the prowess of AANP. With this in mind, I have therefore dedicated Spurtan to the AANP cause giving readers a preview of the awesome content that is AANP.