Sunday, November 2, 2008

Chelsea 1 - 1 Tottenham

tottenham

Real shocker! Even the most optimistic of Spurs fans can't have expected that. Be honest, you just can't have! I certainly didn't, and going into the international break we finally have our first points on the board and we're not bottom of the pile!

I was pleased to hear that Gunther would start and with Gio on the left and Lennon on the bench, Bentley would finally play on the right side. Not to mention Zokora would not be penned in at right back. About time too. Unsurprisingly no Berbatov. Evidently he didn't even travel. I was one of his staunchest supporters of course. Always saying we should forgive him his apparent lack of effort because of what he offered overall. Now I just can't wait to see the back of him. Indeed, it would come as something of a disappointment if he's still here come Tuesday! Really never thought I'd say that.